2.01.2009

Feeling Adventurous

I know I have LOTS to do before planning the honeymoon, but its just something for now that we throw around ideas for. We both are in agreement that we want to mainly just relax and probably do an all-inclusive place. I had done research last year on the Virgin Island area because we were all set to do a cruise there, then switched last minute to Hawaii. St. Lucia is supposed to be very beautiful and I decided it was definitely a place I want to go someday. So far I haven't found any great all-inclusives there though, but thought it would be a good combo of doing some sightseeing and some relaxing. Now I've found this place there that just seems like I MUST experience it! I think we'd just do like 2 nights here though and then go to an all-inclusive. It has open air rooms-- so there is no 4th wall. Each room has a private infinity pool too and just breathtaking views. I just think it would be a neat experience! Here are some pics from other peoples vacations that I found.


Anyways, for any one that knows me this does not seem like me-- but I've been researching what other people say about the insects, lizards, birds, etc. and they don't seem too bad. Squirt guns are even provided for you to shoot at the birds and people say they really work. I'll probably just go through 10 times the amt of water than a normal person because don't want anything within 20 ft of me. Oh, that just makes me think-- maybe I should bring a Super Soaker water gun with me!!! For those that don't know-- those were a big hit back in my Jr. High era and will shoot water real far! Up to 50 ft- now this is my kind of animal repellent!