2.17.2009

Dress shopping will continue

So I got some more wedding dress appointments set....woo-hoo! I've attached pics below of the dresses I found the first day that I liked. Obviously these are not pics of me since the pics were never taken...haha. It's weird cause the ones I liked the best on, I like the least in the pics...and vice versa. Anyways, I'm excited to keep hunting! Although I should have my butt at the gym now instead of blogging....I gained a few pounds from the holidays and haven't been good about exercising this month
.

I'm so hungry right now and all I can think about is food. One of our favorite meals now is to make these Chicken Pitas-- they are sooooo good and easy. I buy gyros or thick pitas. I cook chicken breast with onions and garlic in a pan that then go in there. We top with lettuce, more red onion, cucumber, tomato, and dill. Then I mix plain fat free yogurt with some lemon juice, grated garlic, and dill to top it off. Curly fries go well with this meal :) Yum-o as my idol rachel ray would say! Time for dinner now...