2.02.2009

Brenda Warner- Did she or didn't she?

So as we start watching the Super Bowl, Dustin brings up if anybody has seen Brenda and how she looks like she is 30 years old! So we were waiting all game to see her....and I think all our jaws dropped when we did! Anyways, Dustin and maybe some others were insisting she had "$2 million" worth of plastic surgery. The girls were saying that she just grew her hair out and dyed it and that has made that big of a difference. So I did some research on the internet today and obviously everyone is buzzing about her new look. She has denied in interviews that she had any plastic surgery, but it's just that her hair is different. She has to get it dyed every 3 weeks, FYI. So I found some pics of her and cropped out her face to see if I could notice a difference. Can you tell which is the new brenda and which the old? My conclusion is she had no work done. I think she had a naturally pretty face before, but was just overshadowed by her awful hair and clothing choice!

Old Brenda





New Brenda




Can you tell the difference?