2.16.2009

Weekend Update

It's been a while and I have no excuse cause all I've been busy doing is being LAZY! Friday night we did go to Casa Gallardo for happy hour and it was sooooooooo delicious. Then everyone went home, but Dustin, Missy, and I ventured to the Old Rock House to see an old favorite band of ours Pomeroy. It....was.....awesome! First, this bar is really my kind of place so I'm so excited to go back. There was a basement that felt like you were down in an old cellar and very cool feeling. Then you have the main floor that has the stage area. Then you have an upstairs which was really nice-- had leather chairs to sit in and candles on all the tables and another bar up here. The balcony area up here then overlooked onto the stage, which is where we went for the second part of the show. My friend Derek that used to work at Mississippi Nights is now working at this place too, so was nice to catch up with him! Pomeroy was really energetic and just a great show...even though they didn't bring their usual break dancers. Here's a few pics and a really awful one of me.



Then Saturday was valentine's day and I guess we are officially an old, boring couple. This is the first year there was no flowers, cards, gifts, or any planned activity. We played video games all day and then decided we were probably the only people wanting to go eat dinner without a reservation...so we went to BARcelona and sat in the bar area and it worked out perfectly! Then came home and watched a movie. Real snoozefest, but we enjoyed it.

Tonight I get to see the Bachelor (Jason ) narrow it down to 2. I am so obsessed over this show...and Jason. I'm hoping he gets rid of Molly, but am thinking he could get rid of Melissa based on some of the clips I saw. Just as long as he doesn't get rid of Jillian I'll be happy. Also have Heroes and 24 tonight...and Gossip Girl if that is new. Sheesh- too much tv!