2.08.2009

Wedding Dress Hunt

So, I haven't been super excited to go look for dresses and I think part of it I was worried that everything was just going to look stupid and I wasn't going to like anything. I decided to suck it up and go try it on Saturday with my mom. Well, the style that I always found in magazines I liked ended up being the ones I liked best on me so overall it was a big success!! Now I just gotta line up stuff at like 10 more stores to keep looking. Anyways, for any one that knows my mom, this will be very amusing. I think all my ditziness completely comes from her. So at both stores we took pictures of me in the dresses I ended up liking-- probably about 8 dresses total. I gave her my camera to use and get home to load the pictures and it says the card is empty. I'm so confused how it could be empty, but think- maybe it saved somehow to internal memory and not on the card. Can't find pictures anywhere. So then I think about how the flash never was going off when she took the pictures and she tells me the picture never would appear on the back screen when she took them. So I ask her to demo taking the picture and all she did was hold the button half way so it focused, then she just let go!!!!! Luckily I just think it's funny and now we have a good story to tell or memory of the day. So, no pics to share of the day....next time I'll make sure to have a good photographer on hand!