1.29.2009

The Desk Hunt

WE HAVE GOT TO GET A DESK!!!!! I just feel like there is no where to go with mail and papers-- to give you an idea, I currently have my pc set up on the kitchen counter and my file folders in the bedroom nightstand drawer...not ideal! Dustin is playing poker tonight, so I've been on the internet for like 4 straight hours...so some of that was spent desk searching. I just can't find anything like what I want. I want a dark color, but not black...I want it to have storage to hide away our crap, I want it to be somewhat modern/contemporary but not too much. AGH! Anyways, I really like the simple style of the desk on the right, but the problem with this is there is no storage...so I can't let myself buy that! What about the one on the left-- it has really good reviews from people and would give us storage? I'm definitely not loving it though :(