1.16.2009

Dancing with the stars


Sooooooo...tonight I went to see the Dancing with the Stars show with my sister. First, we have had super ridiculous freezing temperatures since yesterday, so it was not a good night to be out and about. Well, there is a shuttle that picks us up right across from Dustin's....so we get over there and find out there is no shuttle for this event. Great. So Missy thinks we can just walk, so we do and I seriously BARELY made it there. My legs just felt numb and frozen- so awful. But then the good news-- our seats were in row D and they didn't seat anyone in the first 2 rows and we had direct front view of the stage! Then lady with big hair sits down in front of me and can't see a thing- go figure. So we decide to just move to the first row...and that's where we got to sit then! The show had some hokey parts to it...like Lance doing an N Sync bit and declaring his love for Cloris, the old lady on DWTS. But overall it was entertaining and we had a good time. Then dustin came to the rescue and so sweetly picked us up so we didn't have to brave the cold again! My fave couple by far was Lacey and Lance. Lacey was on one of my favorite shows- So You Think You Can Dance...so it's really cool to see her switch over and be considered a pro now on this show. Now I gotta get addicted to America's Best Dance Crew!