1.02.2009

Chair Mission- Successful!

Woo-hoo! We went out shopping tonight and Garden Ridge had our chairs in stock, so we picked them up...and even convinced Dustin we should get 2. Unfortunately you must assemble yourselves and big surprise, Dustin is not feeling up to doing that tonight. I did at least set part of it next to our furniture and it matches almost exactly to the same shade as our existing stuff, so I am super pleased! They also had tons of good xmas stuff on sale. I got some reed diffusers and lots of candles. Not sure why I'm buying more candles when I was trying to get rid of all of them at the engagement party, but these were really cool candles for like $1-$4 and quite large pillars with glittery decorations on them...not even christmasy looking. Hopefully tomorrow I can post pics of our new chairs in the living room!