1.01.2009

HELLO 2009!

I'm thinking my resolution should be to be a better blogger. So this will probably last for 2 days! Anyways, Christmas was good and it's been nice relaxing and having a little time off work. I got a new camera (which I've been wanting for a loooooooong time), an awesome scrapbook missy made of our engagement party, some video games, some bridal magazines that I can't stop looking through and lots of other great stuff! Last night we just went to a friends house for NYE and played guitar hero world tour and some cabookii. I really like the guitar hero version, but it's probably just because i'm sick of the songs on rockband.

I'm treating myself to the following present either today or tomorrow. I've been wanting more seating at dustin's in the living area because we only have a couch and chair-- which is a little tight when we have anybody over. I like the look of these brown armless chairs and had found them on sale at Garden Ridge a few weeks ago while xmas shopping. Anyways, I checked the online ad today and they are down to $99- almost half price! Now I think I can convince dustin we need to get 2! They are reasonably comfortable, so works for me!