11.06.2009

Pro Wedding Pics

No, I don't have all my wedding pics back yet, but hopefully soon! I realized I got so far behind with writing about the wedding that I had never posted the link to some of our professional photos! This is what he put up on his blog....I just keep looking at these over and over and over and over....and I am SUPER anxious for the rest! Just hope I have them before xmas!!

http://jeremylawsonphoto.blogspot.com/2009/10/blog-post.html

Oh, and so I had all these crazy dreams before the wedding about all sorts of just random stuff...well, it's still continuing after the wedding! Last week I woke up in a complete tizzy and panic and was surprised I wasn't crying out loud in my sleep! I had a dream we got the pro pics back from our wedding and there were only like 50 photos from the entire day, so first I was upset there wasn't more....but before I complained I told myself to just look through them. So I look through the whole stack and there were 3 pictures of me in it-- and one of them was super blurry! Another was a pic of me in shorts and a tank top not even from my wedding day! The rest were a bunch of random people I didn't know and some scenery! So I try to be polite and just ask the photographer who these people are and he tells me those were the guests at the wedding. So now i'm just completely puzzled cause I don't know any of these people and know they were not at our wedding. So then he tells me that he lost the disc with all the wedding photos and he had no backup or anything, so they are all gone. So I just start crying uncontrollably and freaking out and was so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I woke up and had a sigh of relief that it was all fake! Stupid dreams.