11.15.2009

5-Bagger in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't planning on bowling last Thurs, but had to fill-in at the last minute. Bowled 101 first game and 91 second game....so not too shabby, but not great. In my last game, I bowl 3 strikes in a row and got my first Turkey!!!!! I was SO excited and everyone is high-fiving me and such. So I toss the ball on my next turn....and another strike!!!!!! That is called a Ham-Bone, so I set history again by getting my first ham-bone! Then next turn comes, and what do you know....another strike! Now there are no more fun terms left, so is just called a 5-bagger, 6-bagger, etc. So everyone is just freaking out that I did this....I don't even know that anyone on our team has got a turkey, let alone this! So it is my 10th frame, so i get 2 more balls to throw....first one- gutter.....second one- gutter. Bleh. I think I was too nervous with everyone watching me and pressure just got to me. So I only bowled a 166, which was 6 better than my previous best....but is killing me cause my score could have been so much better had I just hit somethings on those last turns! Here is pic of our scoreboard just so I have proof...I'm on the top row and the X's are all those strikes!