11.07.2009

Hideous Etsy Seller

So there's a website called http://www.etsy.com/ where people sell handmade items. You can find some really cool things out there and is great when you need unique gifts! Many brides use the site and I got a couple things from here that I was really pleased with. There's a poor girl on a brides forum that I go to where she paid this seller almost $200 to make a custom clutch. The result is SO amusing so I had to share.
So here is the pic she provided to the seller except she wanted it to be in brown and pink. The seller assured her she could duplicate and create something very similar.

This is what the seller sent her! I would have thought this was some joke and her 3 year old daughter made it!

So needless to say she sent it back and wanted her money back. It's been a long battle but the seller won't give the money back and wants to keep trying to get it right. So this is her other attempt. And there are 2 other attempts just as horrific!