11.04.2009

Organization Progress!

So we've been busy after the wedding trying to just get all situated in the loft....and we are close to being finished! I worked ALL DAY on Sunday to get things organized. Basically I emptied out all the kitchen cabinets, cleaned them, re-did the shelving heights, and put things back in where they best fit. Once I was done, it looked great and I actually have some spare room on some shelves! I unpacked a lot of our fun kitchen items from the boxes and am itching to try so many of them out...think we'll definitely have to have a xmas party soon! I then re-organized our closet that contains our laundry area and that looks great too! Then I started on our bedroom closet, but didn't get too far, so that is in progress. Basically instead of just having the one pole to hang clothes from, we created a lower second one underneath it to double our size. I sold all my candy buffet jars from the wedding last night so that also emptied out some crap...now just gotta sell my candles and will have most wedding decorations outta here!

Since my other past time is tv, I was bummed to find out that Ashlee Simpson-Wentz is leaving Melrose Place...and even more sad that the rumor was that she acted like such a diva on set. We started watching a new show called Modern Family on Wed nights and LOVE it! This last week they even watched the Illini football game on the show and the fat gay dude was dressed up in orange and blue!