11.17.2009

Photoshop 101

So we had a lazy day on Saturday and I spent it learning how to try to use Photoshop. I'd been doing some research on the internet and spent Saturday doing a lot of tutorials and practice. I downloaded a trial of Photoshop Elements which is a cheaper, stripped down version of Photoshop....so it's been fun, but am thinking I'll also evaluate the full Photoshop cause am thinking there are some things in there that would be worth the money. I'm going to try to share some of my photoshop adventures and creations...no laughing cause I've spent ONE DAY trying to learn this!

Here's example where I feel like I drastically improved the color of the picture to make it much brighter and more colorful.

















Here is me using my skills to delete our that pipe on the left and just make the picture look a little more artistic:

























More to come, but these are taking FOREVER to load and it's time for bed!