5.12.2009

Help!

How hilarious is this picture?! And it completely sums up how I've been feeling since I have not lost even a pound since I started my "diet." The problem was that I would try and eat healthy, but we had too much stuff going on where I'd eat completely unhealthy things or just pigout. Now that I'm super frustrated, I'll buckle down. I think the only thing that works for me is to write down every single thing I eat-- that way it really makes me think about it...otherwise I just pass through the kitchen and grab a handful of chips or whatever and don't really count that as anything...hee hee! And lately I've been just sitting at my desk during lunch, but I think using that time to go for a walk really does make a difference, so I'll start doing that while the weather is nice. All right-- gotta go chow some dinner now before AI starts!