5.21.2009

Adios chubby

Man oh man-- So I've been reading from all these other bride-to-be's that they have been doing workout videos by Jillian Michaels-- the trainer on the biggest loser. I don't really like going to the gym, but I don't really like just exercising at home either, but figured I'd just try one of the videos on youtube to see what it was all about. I started with Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred and is a 20 minute workout. I'm thinking- how bad can this be if only 20 minutes?!?! First, it definitely felt like at least 30 minutes, so I'll have to clock it next time and I thought it was a great workout for such a short amount of time and made it through more than I thought I would. I need to go buy some weights tonight though-- had to use beer bottles as my weights today...haha! Maybe that gave me some needed inspiration though! I also measure my body fat on the scale and took measurements of my thighs, hips, and waist. I think lately I may not be losing any weight, but hopefully I am gaining muscle cause I've been having some good workouts. So hopefully I'll start to see some results soon. Now I'm off to missy's to watch So You Think You Can Dance!