5.14.2009

Can't think of a title

yeah! So idol turned out pretty much as I had hoped-- but was still really sad to see Danny go. From what I've been reading online, a lot of people think the Danny fans will now vote for Kris-- so Kris may have a real good chance at winning this thing. Should be interesting to see next weeks performances! And 24 ends next week...so it will be a busy tv week!

So I read this story today that just makes me so mad-- http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.reuters.com/quotslumdogquot-child-star39s-mumbai-shanty-home-torn-down-reuters

I think it's so terrible that these kids starred in the best movie of the year and are living on the streets. I can't believe that people associated with the movie or other people in hollywood don't step up to help get these kids off the streets and into a home. I guess we really don't know the whole story of what's going on, but just seems so sad. I thought I read at some point that there is some money put away for them, but they can't get to it until they are 18...but at this point they'll be lucky to live to that age if they don't get a home, food, education, etc!