5.19.2009

Finale and Premiere Week

What a busy week...and I'm not even the crazy-addicted tv watcher I was years ago!

So I'm halfway through the Desperate Housewives finale waiting in suspense to see if that crazy dude is going to kill terri hatcher's son MJ. Prediction: No way he's going to get away with that.

I didn't watch the entire season of Survivor, but have been watching the last episodes...was glad to see JT win...and was glad when Coach was booted off. I really think JT is a super-nice guy and is probably going to even try to give some of his money to Stephen.

Last night was the 2 hr finale of 24. I didn't think there was really a crazy huge twist or shocker, but it was a good ending. Jack has some fatal disease but has a 10% chance of surviving with Kim donating an organ or something. Prediction: Nothing stops Jack Bauer and he'll be back in full force next season.

Last night was also Dancing With the Stars finale and results are tonight, which I haven't seen yet. Prediction: Shawn Johnson will pull off the win-- she's so cute that she has to be reeling in the most votes. Gossip Girl and 90210 finales that I have not watched yet and really no clue what they'll do to wrap up the seasons.

Tonight was the American Idol showdown between Adam and Kris. I REALLY like Kris-- he's cute, just a nice, normal guy and I LOVE his style of music. I would sit in a bar all night and listen to him. On the other hand, Adam is extremely talented and I think probably moreso deserves to win....but I don't know if he will win because enough people may be turned off by his gayness and just over-the-top sometimes theatrics. I'd have to see what type of album Adam would make before I'd buy it, but I'd be interested to go see him live! I think it will be a close one and I think Kris may pull out the win as somewhat of a "shocker!" On another note-- what was up with Simons shirt being unbuttoned so far-- i was ready for his bellybutton to make an appearance at any time! And Carrie Underwood rocked it-- I am just OBSESSED with that girl and think she is the best ever.

Then I have The Bachelorette premiere last night, which I really didn't want to get hooked into this season, but I LOVE Jillian so I now I gotta watch it. I didn't see the show last night, so I haven't picked my faves yet. And So You Think You Can Dance premieres Thursday night and I'm going to Missy's to kick off the season!

All this good tv on this week and Dustin is hogging the tv watching the history channel- bleh.