5.27.2009

Dream Honeymoon

So today I've got in my mind that I really think St. Lucia is the best place for us to go on the honeymoon, since it will end up being more expensive than we'd usually spend on a vacation. We want to do an all-inclusive and there doesn't really seem to be any AI that really sticks out to me as being perfect and there aren't many to choose from. There are 3 Sandals Resorts so i have a feeling we'll end up going with 1 of those, even though I feel ike they are overpriced and paying for the name. However, now I'm in LOVE with this place which is pretty expensive, but we can still make it work...so I'm trying to convince Dustin we just need to stay here for like 2 nights of the trip. It's similar to a place called Ladera I posted about a long time ago, but this one is a little less rugged and more upscale. These are real pictures below that other travellers took. It's called Jade Mountain and the architecture is really incredible (and the walk down to the beach is supposedly quite the workout!): There are separate planks or walkways to each room:
There are some cool restaurants and bars on the beach and at the resort. There is a restaurant at the top along with an infinity pool:The rooms all are unique and vary-- the most expensive ones have an infinity pool in your room. However, I think even the cheapest ones are still nice and you have a private pool, just not infinity. You get your own butler too! They all have the 4th wall missing so you have a great view. Here's some pics people posted of their rooms:


This is a pic of the cheapest room they have:
TAKE ME THERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!