1.06.2010

Will our future home top this????

So, if I ever lose or quit my job at AT&T, I will immediately go become a realtor and enjoy every minute of it! I am pretty obsessed over just looking at house ads...probably on average twice a week I spend a chunk of time seeing what is new. Depending on my mood, I may scour the site looking for the best home if I had unlimited money (and you wouldn't believe how many horrific million-plus dollar homes there are), I may just look at a certain area to see what's there, I may look at other lofts and what we could get buying now, etc. So my search this last week was to look as if we were going to buy a home now- i love fenton for some reason and i fell in LOVE with this house! Too bad we aren't looking to move anytime soon :(

From the front, I almost ruled it out cause looked so small! 2 car garage is still yuck and looks from the pics like the houses are super close together, so just gotta keep reminded myself of those negatives!

Then I saw pic of the back and thought it looked nice and roomy!
I love the color of the flooring, the fireplace is gorgeous, love the paint colors, and helps cause they don't have it cluttered up with ugly furnishings and crap:
I liked how the kitchen was somewhat tucked away behind the corner, but still very open to everything. And check out their table and chairs-- it's ours! So I could already feel like this was our home! Hee hee!
The basement seems to have nice space and a bar and basically another kitchen down there. Check out the bathroom-- has a urinal with a flat screen above it! Thought that was pretty original! Not gonna catch me cleaning that gross thing though.


The outside was pretty nice-- covered porch upstairs and then on the patio have this outdoor fireplace. Also had a bar and grill area under the covered area.

So now I got these pictures saved away in my head of a home I want...so will be interesting to see when we do buy how ours will compare back to this!