1.27.2010

Nothing is easy

So I decided tonight to just buckle down and try to get most of our tax info entered into TurboTax. Yes, Amy O'Brien must not be the procrastinator Amy Timmermann was doing her taxes last year on April 14th! Basically I got all my stuff done but all my Goodwill donations...which there were A LOT of cause of getting rid of everything at my condo! But in the meantime realized that I don't think I ever paid any property tax on my car for 2009 and I'm wondering if it's cause I moved from the county to the city that they couldn't find me or something. So guess I gotta call tomorrow and check into that and probably have some stupid penalty, which I'll try to argue if they do that. Ugh! On the bright side, made more money than the hubby this year! In a fun way, we are competitive to see who "wins" each year cause our salaries are neck and neck! He's been moaning so much over the taxes, so think as a nice treat for him I'll just enter his info for him. Maybe small part of that too is that he ends up asking me a million questions, so easier to just do it myself anyways! I don't know how it always ends up taking 100 times longer than expected. I have a few forms here and think it should take me 15 minutes to key these numbers in....2 hours later I'm still working on it!