1.17.2010

Golden Globes Fashion

Hmmmmm...so I get the feeling that like 90% of celebrity assistants need to be fired because they should not have let their celebrity wear these obnoxious dresses tonight! What were people thinking?!?!!? If I have time this week, I'll have to post the worst of the worst, but not even sure how I would pick. I had a hard time finding a handful of dresses/looks that really grabbed me, but this is what I determined were the best:
This dress was beautiful with all the ruffles and just grabbed my attention:
Nothing real special about this dress, but out of the ones I had to pick from, made it to my faves list!
I LOVE black and really liked this one, but personally think it would be better if the bottom was a tad less fluffy/full. This is Lea Michele from Glee- one of my fave new shows!

And I saved the best for last- this was really the only one I looked at and just felt like it was perfect and i'd love to wear it! The color is great and love the style.