1.13.2010

Our last xmas

So this last weekend we finally had our last 2009 xmas celebration which was with dustin's dad's side of the fam. We had a lot of fun cause I swear now Keenan is at the cutest age...I seriously think they should invent something where you can just freeze a kid at the age of 3. Here's one pic of the rascal:
Let me try to recall some of this funnier moments, although you probably just had to be there for all of them. First, our adorable nephew was there who is 6 months, so Keenan always refers to him as "Baby Liam." Then he would ask funny questions like if baby liam can talk? At one point Keenan was reading a book to his stuffed animals and Liam was just gurgling like baby's do and Keenan says, "Katie, you put baby Liam in my bed. He's being too noisy." He really didn't seem to like Liam making any noise or touching any of his toys. I guess Mitch and Trisha have been telling Keenan that Dustin is his brother. So at one point he motions for Dustin and I to follow him to the other room and says "Come on Brothers." So funny when you forget that to a kid it makes perfect sense that I'm a brother too! Here's a cute pic I got of Liam: