7.20.2009

Stupid Computer

So we've had pc issues lately, so I guess I can blame my lack of postings on that! Something has been up that it just runs really slow at times and is impossible to do anything...then we got a horrible virus that we could not get rid of, so finally tonight we were able to restore it back to a few weeks ago. Of course though I had done a ton of work on our wedding invites over the last week, so then I had to make sure to pull all that off cause we were going to lose the files. Just been a huge pain! So I'll recap what has happened lately, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures now to go with this.

My wedding dress came in! So Melissa and I went to look at it and so I could try it on-- all looked good and fit pretty darn well. I go for my first fitting for the alterations in a little over a week, so I'm trying to be SUPER good about exercises and eating good. I signed up for workout classes at work over the lunch hour, so I'm trying to do those at least 3 times a week and then still go to the gym after work as often as possible. The bridesmaid dresses just came in today, so we'll go soon to make sure those all look okay too! Melissa and I also went cake tasting and I put down a deposit, but just gotta make my decisions on what it looks like and the flavors. We were definitely surprised at the one we liked the best-- it was chocolate cake with this fudge filling....yum!

Last Tuesday was the all-star game here in St. Louis. We walked around downtown for a bit to try and experience it, but it was hot out and there wasn't just much to do. So we headed over to J Bucks and met my aunt and uncle there who were just hanging out while their kids were at the game. Then on Wednesday, Dustin's brother and sister-in-law had their baby-- Liam-- he was all healthy and cute as could be! Last night we shot some engagement pics, which was quite amusing. Our friend Stephanie had offered to do them for us and she sent us a preview of a few pics and they look really good! I think the whole time dustin and I just felt a little ridiculous acting so lovey-dovey, but hopefully it gives us at least a handful of cool shots. Maybe our blank walls can start to get filled with some pics now!

Well hopefully I'll find some time this week to get my pics and stuff back uploaded to the computer and back in the swing of things! Since the wedding is getting closer I'm going to try to be better about keeping this updated with all the craziness of planning!