7.24.2009

OVERWHELMED!

So my title of this post sums it all up in that one word! Of course work has picked up and I'm really busy the whole day there, then I come home and feel like I seriously have 500 wedding tasks I need to do. I made sticky notes of all the items that I could think of that we have to do and then put them on the refridgerator-- I figure that way we are constantly looking at them and dustin can easily see what needs to be done. They are arranged with the most urgent ones at the top down to the least important or ones that can wait. We'll then remove the stickys as we complete the item....so hopefully we have a clear fridge by the wedding! I actually felt a little better after doing this and didn't seem as bad as what I thought if you just do a few things each week, but some items are super big!


I leave tonight to go to chicago for a friends bachelorette party, so hopefully that will give me a little relaxation! I made some more undies and think they look real cute. If I ever lose my job I'll just iron-on bling for a living I think.