4.10.2009

What's chubby been up to?

Well our save-the-dates are done printing and in the mail back to us....so cross your fingers big time that they look good and don't have some glitch I didn't catch! Last night we met with a guy who will hopefully be the officiant at our wedding and he was awesome- just exactly what I think we were looking for! It's still not final yet, but hopefully will work out. Last night missy really wanted to go to the pageant to see All-American Rejects cause she had never seen them, so we went over there at like 6:30 fighting the horrible traffic on a cold, rainy night....walk up to the box office and sign is posted- "Tonight's show sold out. No tickets available." Just our luck. But we went across the street and ate at Pi since missy hadn't been there. What a bummer-- and the show was no smoking which was a plus.

I've been eating A LOT lately I think just splurging on everything cause I know I won't be able to do this before the wedding. It's been pretty ridiculous what I've been eating lately. Put on about 7-8 pounds since the summer. So I've decided starting Monday I'm eating super healthy and making an effort to work out hard. I just feel so chubby cause all my pants are tighter, so I just gotta do this to feel healthier and better. Speaking of being chubby, we are having a lazy friday night so that is not burning any calories and dustin is trying to convince me to go out to dinner somewhere!

Tomorrow is the sizzle's birthday (that's slang for missy), but I don't know we are doing anything too excited. I want to go shopping in the morning/afternoon so I think she might come along to do that. Hopefully I'll find some good buys! (Like a chair for my desk!)