4.15.2009

I'm a cheater

Ok, so this diet thing sucks! For the record, my starting weight is 133.4 and I just want to get to 125 by the wedding, so at least I have a realistic amount of time to do this. I started trying to eat healthier and exercise on Monday. I've made it to the gym both days and had decent workouts. I've eaten at least one meal each day that was a healthy choice or smart ones frozen entree. For snacks, I've limited myself to a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, fruit cup, or yogurt as my choices. So this all sounds like I'd be right on track, right??? WRONG! Monday I did SO good and then as I was watching 24 I decided the DQ ice cream cake in the freezer was calling my name and since I had been so good (on Day 1) I could have a few bites. Well after a few bites it was just getting soft enough that it was easier to eat, so I decided I'd eat half a piece. Well then I decided that wasn't enough to put back in the freezer, so just eat the whole thing. I didn't even bother to look up the calories, but that was just a bad decision! I have no control cause this was a huge piece! I just love good food way too much! Yesterday I did better, so hopefully I can keep on track!