4.29.2009

Condo for sale!



If ANYONE out there is reading this and wanting a new home in St. Louis, I'm thinking of a perfect little townhome near westport that you should buy! So I'm officially trying to sell my condo....finally. I'm trying to do it myself and if that doesn't work out, then resort to using a realtor or looking into leasing it. I made up some fliers that we are displaying outside since the 2 next door to me are for sale, so hopefully they'll bring some traffic over my way. And then I posted an ad to Craigslist last night. Please please please just someone buy this so I can be done with it! The good news is that I had signed up for a 5-yr ARM when I bought the place and that expires with my next payment...well I got a letter yesterday and my rate goes lower to 4.125 after next month! So I was at least excited to see that I'll be paying less on it after this month. Here's my flyer if by chance my awesome blog has inspired you to want to now live where I once lived...haha!