4.14.2009

SO SAD

Ok, my third post tonight, but I'm just distraught! OMG times 1 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so upset because I just learned one of my good friends is getting a divorce. My heart just goes out to her because has to be one of the hardest things to deal with. Her wedding was probably the best one I'd been too-- I just loved everything about it-- so it's hard to imagine going from a day that is so perfect to people changing and it all falling apart. It sounds like she is better off without him anyways ad at least she is just a youngin, so has plenty of time to still find that perfect someone. I had been telling dustin for the last few months that we are going to have friends that go through a divorce because it just happens too often...and it will probably be those you least expect. Sure enough, this was not a couple I expected! Oh well, you pick up the pieces and go on and just have to realize someday things will all have a happy ending and work out. For now... Sniffle, sniffle :(