4.14.2009

Bring on the bling!

First, Adam totally rocked it on AI tonight-- just feels like you are at a concert instead of watching some amateur. BUT I do NOT like how only 2 judges review each person...can't the let all 4 talk but just only give them each like 15 sec to spit out what they want to say? I want all the judges to comment!


Ok, so Missy tells me if I use the word "bling" one more time, she can't stand the embarrassment! We went shopping this weekend cause I needed a wedding shower gift for dustin's cousin in Canada who I have only met once. They were only registered at a Canadian store, so I decided to try to come up with my own idea....which normally I hate doing. So I went to Hobby Lobby and Michaels...and a few other stores...and bought some things to do some projects and put together like a Wedding Day Survival kit. So hopefully she'll at least like some of things and not think it's all a bunch of crap! Missy had to hold me back from buying too many blingy things...but there were so many cute things you could do with rhinestone decorations!

Everything, which will go in the monogrammed tote:

DIY Projects (Ironed on some BLING to the underwear and shirt; just used stickers to put on the flippies):
All of these items are more like toiletries or things you may need the day of that I'll put in this Bride makeup/travel bag:




Since I'm so in love with this bag, here's another shot with the wine bottle we loved too!