3.20.2009

Stupid Illini

By the title of my last post- "Get ready for the madness"- I should have taken my own advice and got ready for the madness the illini thrust on me last night!!!!!! They just looked so awful playing Western Ky, from the lame Sunbelt conference of all things. Then they finally start pouring it on in the last couple minutes and made a game of it and we got within like 2 or 3...but was just too late.

Adios to our seniors (pictured on the right)! I was really happy for Trent Meachem because he had a GREAT game and at least was a good way to end your career. Frazier didn't play and we still aren't sure what the full story was on his injury. I thought Brock did okay and played with a lot of urgency and passion when needed. And I just learned that this dude- CJ Jackson is a senior when I found this pic...I don't have anything to say about him and not sure if he even played this year.

On a better note, my brackets are looking good! I've only missed just a few games and none that really mattered too much. Mizzou just pulled off their first round win, so that makes me want to gag. Hopefully they hit the end of their road on Sunday....pretty please with a cherry on top!