3.26.2009

Gus thoughts

Well, AI turned out as I had hoped-- Michael Sarver went home. Did anyone notice how much Ruben was sweating only 20 seconds into his performance?? How has the guy not dropped dead by now? Megan has been my favorite, but she does need to step it up a notch-- she is just super cute and I love her, but needs to look a little less awkward moving around...it looks like she has absolutley no rhythm if you watch her during the performances- group and solo. And as much as I want to hate Adam, the guy is pretty awesome...just seems like he doesn't even need this show and someone will sign him.

Now I'm watching the Sweet16 and cheering my little heart out for Mizzou to lose. I'm feeling so confident that I'm going to go ahead and post this....despite the fact they are winning 21-20 right now...that can't keep up.
And while I'm rambling about tv- how good is Dancing With the Stars this season?!?! That is a show that in the past I don't really make an effort to watch, but this season I am hooked and cheering for practically everyone! I think it's hilarious watching Denise Richards and Holly Madison dance because they are some of the worst ones...but by looking at them you would just think they naturally would have some better ability! I can't decide who I want to win the whole thing-- maybe Shawn Johnson, she is so cute and really good.

All right, back to a hard night of relaxing in front of my tv!