3.17.2009

Happy St Paddy's Day!


It's been killing me that I've been such a slacker on this, but we've had some nice weather and just been too busy! I'm off to work in a bit, so that is not too fun....but we did celebrate st paddy's day earlier with a bar crawl in soulard that was a lot of fun.

Spent this last weekend watching IL lose an awful game in the Big10 tournament to Penn St. They have a 5 seed in the ncaa and start off with Western Ky. So this Thursday at 9pm I'll have to force myself to stay up late and watch. If they win, they will play Gonzaga on dustin's bday...so I was first thinking, well that has to be good luck. Then I remembered how dustin has the worst luck possible of anyone I've ever met....so we are probably doomed to lose that game. All right, well I've been up since like 3 cause couldn't sleep, so I gotta get into work and try not to fall asleep!