3.18.2009

Get ready for the madness!

So tomorrow starts one of my favorite times of year-- march madness!! Unfortunately I don't think IL is going to do too well....but you never know with them and they also could get lucky and play well and really beat some teams too. So, here are my picks...I did 2 brackets

Bracket 1:
Winner: NC
Finals: NC and UConn
Final Four: NC, UConn, Louisville, Villanova

Bracket 2:
Winner: Pitt
Finals: Pitt and Louisville
Final Four: Pitt, Louisville, Oklahoma, UConn

I wanted to try to vary my picks from dustin cause I thought it was dumb for us to enter one with the same final four and such...however, we both filled ours out almost exactly the same, so I varied some. Here is what I am really thinking-- Finals have to be UConn and NC if that player is healthy. I think UConn has best chance of winning the whole thing. If any #1 has chance to get out early I think it is Louisville. There you go- Gus called it, no need to watch.