10.27.2008

I have not forgot about my blog!

So I've been sick for a while and just been real busy....and when I'm not either of those, I'm just lazy! I gotta get back to the blogging though. So I've been trying to learn how to use my new mac mini in my spare time...but it's been rough. I now know how older people feel trying to pick up using a pc-- even the simplest task on the mac I struggle with! So I've been going to youtube and watching tutorials that like 12 year old kids have put together. Man, it sucks getting older! Anyways, I'm slowly getting better and have almost completed a movie of our pics from hawaii!

Not much wedding planning has gone on, but need to get my butt in gear. I went to a bridal show last weekend with my mom and Missy....and it was really just more annoying than anything else and not too helpful. I think my biggest task right now is to get the reception and cermemony locations nailed down...and the show was more about the details like your registry, dress, flowers, djs, etc.

Oh and congratulations to Carly who just got engaged!!! Now I'll have someone going through the same planning with me!