11.05.2008

Halloween

Well this will be a short post, but I've had blog-guilt lately of neglecting it so I know I gotta get something out here! We went to some halloween parties last weekend and had a good time. Friday night we went to another party downtown here at a loft and was lots of fun and a beautiful night out. My cat costume is from that night-- ya, don't ask- it was easy to do...and lame!


Then you'll see I decided last minute on Saturday to make better costumes...so we went as olympic champs Michael Phelps and Nastia Liukin. I made dustin take pictures of me in my gymnast pose and trying to do cartwheels-- the cartwheel pics did not look so great, so i'm just going to forget I ever tried those! Dustin's costume I thought was great-- he wore some tight leggings of mine and we cut out felt that said USA and decorated it with red/blue stars. We then got some alphabet stickers that had flags on them and spelled out PHELPS on his swimcap. I just modified an old dance costume leotard to look more american-like and then wore the ponytail with a lot of barrettes and put on glittery eyeshadow. I had fun making them, so I guess that is all that matters! One of our friends below was chris farley/matt foley motivational speaker and was hilarious-- he ended up winning the costume contest at the party saturday night.