11.16.2008

Execution Day - 9.26.09

As Dustin's friends were joking last night, Dustin's execution will be 9/26/09 because that is when we are getting married!!!!!!!!!! Now I just need to keep hoping for good weather so it can all go as I want. Our ceremony will be at the botanical gardens in the rose garden at 3:30. I'm thinking we'll then take a ton of pictures all over the gardens since they are really beautiful and have lots of cool scenery. We booked the reception at Windows On Washington which I'm also really excited for. We wanted the reception to be downtown so it would be convenient for most guests staying down here and they can walk to bars before or after the reception easily.

I can't get a photo of the rose garden site, but here is a link where you can click on the box on the left of the page where it says Experience more of this location/see more photos: http://www.cateringstlouis.com/weddings/loc_ceremony_lehmannRoseGarden.php

Not sure yet what colors will pick and that our room will look anything like this, but these were the pics I could find for Windows On Washington (aka WOW). We like it because I think it has a little more urban/lofty feel to them: