2.23.2011

Warm cookies...at any time!

I'm not sure why I didn't think of this sooner, but thought I'd share my latest evening snack! So I had some coupons and there was a super special on Pillsbury Cookie Dough- the kind where you just gotta break apart, plop on a cookie sheet, and throw it in the oven. I think I ended up with 6 packages total! Then I got home and thought what will I do with all these cookies cause the husband does not like chocolate and just isn't a big sweets fan....and I can't eat all of this myself! Well, I could, but probably would not end well. So, I opened each package and broke apart the dough into the cookie pieces, and I rolled into a ball. Then I put them in ziploc baggies with labels and stuck in the freezer. At night, I just take out one frozen dough ball, put it in my toaster oven, let it cook, and presto- I get a warm cookie to enjoy! And I don't have to worry about over-eating. Yum, can't wait for after dinner tonight!