1.24.2011

Products I'm Lovin

I'm still sick, so this post is taking my last ounce of energy. I thought I'd just share a few products we've been using that I absolutely love...and wish I had known about years ago!!

First up, are onion goggles....and yes, I own this very same stylish pair in pink. If you are like me, I get halfway through chopping an onion and have tears streaming down my face and have to call the husband in to finish the job. Well, if you own these handy glasses, then you put these on and they form a nice comfortable seal around your eyes and you can chop onions all day with no pain! Normally people who do NOT wear contacts are more sensitive to the onions.

Next are the Cascade ActionPacs. We had been using the powder detergent and our dishes weren't getting cleaned all of the time-- sometimes we had to run the whole load through a 2nd time. I read on the internet to try these because most people use WAY too much detergent and this controls the amount. Since moving to these our dish cleanliness has improved to nearly 100%! If you go to Sam's you can get a huge tub of them- I think contains over 100 of them.

I've posted about these before, but I love the makeup remover towlettes. I usually buy the store brand or whatever ends up being the cheapest...then I cut them in half once I get home cause find I usually don't need the entire towlette with eash use. It feels so refreshing to clean your face off and is so easy to just dispose of when finished!

Lastly, the electric toothbrush!!!!! Dustin has been using it for years, but I just recently switched over and it is fabulous. I didn't care for it at first cause it just tickled, but now I'm used to it and love it. I still have the occassional accident where it splatters toothpaste all over the mirror, but I'm getting there! It is a little pricey to continue to replace the brushheads, but just keep your eye out for rebates or coupons.