12.12.2010

Snowy Day

I was looking forward to going on a holiday house tour today, but awoke to snow on the ground and is still coming down...so those plans are cancelled!
stuff 010
Dustin is monopolozing the tv with football, so what can I do stuck inside here all day??? Here's what I've came up with to pass the time (and force me to be productive):

1. Wrap all the xmas gifts!
stuff 022

2. Vaccuum the floors. It's been 3 weeks and they are FILTHY
stuff 023

3. Pick up the bedroom and Gus Mountain (the heap of clothes in the background).
stuff 025

4. Eat a delicious hot dinner and sip a hot drink! We have leftovers of a great Cream of Asparagus soup that I found on Gina's Skinny Taste blog. I used a combo of fresh and canned asparagus. This has so few calories and is so healthy, but tastes as good as if it had 1000 calories per serving!

All right, time to get to work!