12.05.2010

Blog changes

Hi, you've hopefully noticed that I've spent several hours today changing up my blog some.  It's still in progress, but hopefully all the changes will be for the better!  So far you should see I've re-done my tabs up top and added a new page where you can link to the other blogs I read.  I've also added a sidebar on the right where you can quickly reference older post either by searching the archives by date or by the labels.

The other change I've learned how to do is make my photos larger.  So instead of where this was as big as my pics would post:

Now I can take a little extra time and step to make them larger like this:
Europe 232_edit_small

I can't say these few changes didn't come without near meltdowns unfortunately!  I seriously just struggle with learning all this computer stuff!!