12.15.2010

House party

Thought I'd pass along an interesting site I heard about through a friend. It's called Houseparty.com and you basically sign up to get free stuff and then host a party to show off the products. It's hit or miss with the parties they offer, but there are some pretty sweet ones!

I had filled out the application to host the EA Sports party in December where we would have got the free video game and then just have to invite friends over to see the game...how fun is that?! Unfortunately, I didn't realize my app was incomplete until after the deadline, so I didn't get it in in time. Now I'm just waiting until another interesting product is available to host!

Just to give some examples, currently you could have signed up to host a NYE party if you have a PS3-- They give you all sorts of paper products, THREE games, 2 controllers, and a PS3 camera...not bad! Other ones may center around food products where you have people over to try Pizzas...or even Wine!

I'll be sure to post an update if I end up getting picked and host something!