9.24.2009

Down to the wire!

So technically it is already Thursday cause is 1am...so I am 2 days away from getting married! We've been super busy, but feel like this is what it's all about and part of the experience! We got all moved out of my place-- it was very rushed, but got it all done Tuesday night and then salvation army picked up some things this morning that I couldn't sell. I close tomorrow and then hopefully I'll be mortgage free! Got my rehearsal dinner dress in the mail today and LOVE it...so I'm super excited to wear that. Still waiting for a few other things in the mail, so they better be here today...or that will not be good! Weather forecast still sucks-- scattered thunderstorms. Ok, well didn't finish everything I wanted, but am dead tired....so turning in to bed and will just hope that I can get a lot done tomorrow! I don't know if Dustin knows what he is in for tomorrow, but he took a half day from work to clean the loft....and it is a disaster zone, so that is going to suck to clean!