9.13.2009

Craigslist Overload!!!!!

So we moved some more stuff out of my condo (aka OGC - One Gus Center which was dorky nickname we came up with cause our work building was called OBC - One Bell Center). I spent hours today posting stuff on Craigslist...don't know how something so simple is such a pain! Anyways, since I'm dealing with so much stuff with my condo and the wedding I asked dustin if I could leave his name and email as the contact for this stuff and put him in charge of it. So there have been 2 phone calls already-- and he missed both calls cause he was too busy playing games on his phone! There have been like 8 emails on stuff-- all of which I have fielded. So not sure how this has saved me any time at all! Anyways, the good thing is at least there is interest in this stuff, but so far we don't have any appointments set up. Ugh- this week is not going to be fun I can tell!