9.22.2009

can't sleep, can't sleep, can't sleep!

I don't know what is wrong, but lately I have like 2 nights out of the week where I just can't sleep at all! I think it's cause I can't get my brain shut off, so I've been forcing myself to at least get up and do things and be productive. 2am and still wide awake tonight though! I did get up and get an email out to the wedding party with some details, made some signs for the bar at the wedding, made some smoking and no smoking signs for the reception balconies, and revised my programs. Also watched the Beautiful life (which was not good) and gossip girl. Today I got all the placecards made-- now mom is just double-checking them and alphabetizing. Got all the candy jars cleaned and candy in them-- now just need to put labels on them and that is done. Also, got the out of town gift bags complete. And got all pics scanned into the pc for the slideshow-- told Dustin that is now all in his hands to do. Phew! tomorrow will just be some minor wedding stuff and hopefully get 100% moved out of my condo so can be done with that then. Ok, you think this infommercial would put me to sleep...maybe I have a better chance of sleeping if I shut this laptop....laters