3.08.2010

Catch-up Time

So much has happened and so little time to blog! First, we've got hit with some awesome spring weather this last weekend! On Saturday, we did the Idiotarod, which I'll post in depth about this week. On Sunday we went to the zoo with Dustin's family. Keenan REALLY wanted some ice cream (along with Dustin), so this is how he looked near the end of his cone- so cute!

The previous weekend we had gone to U of I for another basketball game. Our friend Jimbo here is a Minnesota fan and that's who U of I played...and we lost:( We met up with Carly and Alex though, so it was good to get to see them. Unfortunately I was just really tired and had to force myself to stay out at the bars, so that kinda sucked that I didn't have more energy!


A few weekends ago we did a pub crawl for a friend's bday where you had to wear a wig or mustache. I was planning to wear a mustache, but it hurt so bad cause it clamped into your nose....so I had to be lame and go with nothing.