10.12.2011

32 Weeks

How I'm feeling? Overall, I am feeling better than at my 30-week post. I was just so stressed out at that point and since we have now purchased the house, I feel so much better and like things are just rapidly all falling into place. I've been taking very small doses of the medicine to help with my freakouts, but unfortunately I've had a terrible time dealing with the side effects. It makes me extremely nauseas, tired, and just dizzy/shaky at times. So with all those symptoms it has really sucked. And there is so much I want to do in the coming weeks to prepare for the move! My goal is to really feel like we have everything under control and then I can stop taking the meds and hopefully feel much better!
Clothing: My main goal was to find a couple cute outfits to wear to my showers and events...but that is easier said than done! First of all, I don't feel up to going to umpteen stores to browse around and find something...and the few stores I did check just didn't have anything great. Second of all, anything that is remotely good, is also usually the most expensive...which I don't want to spend a lot of money on clothes I'll hardly wear. So that's all kind of a bummer.

Other:
  • We finished the birthing class, so guess I am as prepared as I'll be at this point! Was feeling pretty sick at the last class, but was able to stay for the whole thing. I really just get light-headed and sick thinking about the whole birthing process. I left class for some of the time and just sat in the bathroom cause it was making me so queasy!!!
  • Baby is still very active- usually I notice it most at night, but am noticing him moving more and more throughout the day too. Generally I just feel uncomfortable and still like there is just not enough room inside me for everything. I can't believe I still possibly have 2 more months left and it this feeling gets any worse....I'm already for the baby to be here and just get back to my usual self! There are some nights where it's just very hard to get comfortable no matter how I try to sit or lay.
  • We ordered a glider chair for the nursery! Yea- our first big baby purchase and furniture purchase for the new home!
Dr. Appt. Date: 10/11/2011
Weight: 149 (up 18 lbs from start)
Blood Pressure: 102/70
Baby's Heartbeat: 160 (higher than recent weeks)
Fundal Height: 30 cm (still in the normal range!)
Belly Circumference: 37 in
Dr. Appt Description: This appt was very fast and routine. She said everything is looking great. It was the first appointment that the husband had to miss cause he is just swamped at work.

Picture (Rapidly growing!!):