6.08.2011

Newborn Photo ideas

I know, I know....I'm waaaaaaaaay jumping the gun here, but I am on a mission to learn how to take better pictures before the baby is here.  I seriously have visions in my head of like spending all day posing the new baby in all sorts of cute/funny poses/outfits....and I'm sure realistically I will never learn how to work my camera, won't have the time to be photographing the baby nonstop and will hire someone!  Anyways, still is fun to look and come up with ideas-- right now I am obsessed over babies in knit hats...I think they are HILARIOUS!  See below for some ideas--
We LOVE the bear ears for some reason, so something like one of these will be our first purchase:


Also cute is just a little bobble-top and more simple:

I can almost guarantee that I plan to dress the baby up in this for easter- cutest pic ever!!!!!

 And I could not find a picture of this, but how funny would a Hello Kitty picture be?!!?

And since ours will arrive hopefully right before xmas, I have all these visions of putting the baby in a gift box, a stocking, laying on the mantle with the stockings hung, santa outfits, etc.  Here are a few ideas, although none of these grabbed me as super awesome, but are good ideas to start from.








Aren't those all adorable and just gets you thinking about all the possibilities?!  I can't wait!