6.17.2010

Some peace and quiet!

So I feel just a tad guilty for feeling so excited that Dustin will be gone for a few days and I have complete freedom! I think our place is so small that it just drives me nuts sometimes cause we always do things together, so I don't make time for a lot of activities just I enjoy. So this weekend he is golfing and I for starters can watch a girly movie tonight and any tv show I want! I'm also going to the pool this weekend for some relief from the killer heat. I'm going to go to dinner with some girls or hang out with them. I also may try to finish up some projects that I've been working on too. On top of just having fun though I also hope to get some more things accomplished around the house, so here's my list:

1) Straighten up family room, dining room, and hallway-- already is pretty clean, but just needs picked up a tad.
2) Put all clothes away in the bedroom and clean. I pulled out the furniture a couple weeks ago and it was DISGUSTING how much dust was back there. My clothes are also out of control and dustin calls it Gus Mountain cause I just throw everything on the ironing board.
3) Organize bedroom closet. It's become super sloppy and need to move my winter clothes to the back and get out my summer clothes which are hanging on all those spacesaver hangers in back.
4) Wash my car and clean out the inside of it.

I'm really psychotic over lists-- I make them all the time for everything, but rarely ever finish them. But I usually do most of it, so I still think it forces me to get some things done rather than nothing. I think this should be pretty realistic to accomplish, so we'll see. If I finish all that it just leaves our storage closet in unit and downstairs that are a freakin mess....but I'm not getting into those this weekend!