6.19.2010

Breakfast

I woke up this morning and got hooked into watching Food Network since I had control over the tv. So I'm watching the chefs make these too-complicated for me brunches and am getting starving! I decide I need some pancakes since those are so filling and easy to make. So I think- what can I do so these aren't just plain pancakes? I see chocolate chips (leftover from my brownies) and some marshmallows in the pantry and think this could be a good combo. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM- they turned out great! I just threw in a handful of choc chips and then tore 2 marshmallows into about 10 pieces. Probably next time would even use marshmallow cause it was such a great mild gooey flavor. And of course, here's some pics with my awesome camera! Makes you probably want to just reach through your screen and try a bite!

Finished product on my plate:

This bite just seemed too perfect: